Vishnu Sahasranama is known as Stotra Raja. This stotra contains the power of all the Devatas. Therefore, when this Stotra is chanted, we are invoking the grace and blessings of all the Devatas. It also generates enormous Spiritual
Vibrations which are beneficial to us.
- Vishnu Sahasranama bestows on us knowledge, peace, prosperity, wealth, health, welfare, values (good qualities), fame, memory, including Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha.
- It destroys our worldly bondages. It is a healer of all diseases (physical & mental). It protects us from the adverse effects of the planets.
- It is the essence of all the shastras (sarva shastra saara) and hence becomes a doorway to salvation. It is indeed the best Yagna (Japa Yagna). Hence no grave calamity can ever happen to a person who chants Vishnu Sahasranama with devotion.
- The names of the Lord is the best choice to choose a name for our children.
- Sage Madhvacharya says that Vedas can be interpreted in three ways, the Mahabharata in ten different ways, but the names of the Lord have a hundred different meanings (interpretations)!
- Chanting Vishnu Sahasranama once with true Bhakti is equivalent to visiting a thousand Vishnu Kshetras.
- If one has nakshatra or navagraha dosha, the best remedy is to chant Vishnu Sahasranama.
There are 27 nakshatras and each nakshatra has 4 padas.
27*4 = 108 – which is equal to the number of verses in Vishnu Sahasranama. Therefore, there is ‘ONE’ specific verse in the Vishnu Sahasranama for every individual belonging to a particular nakshatra – pada.
Also there are specific verses to help us to improve our memory, acquire noble qualities, eliminate finance problems , improve health,
better relationships at home, to acquire inner peace etc.
- Also Vishnu Sahasranama belongs to the Rig Veda where there are 1000 slokas called Brihati Sahasra. Each verse has 36 swaras and 36 vyanjanas – hence 72 aksharas.
Hence 72*1000 slokas equals 72000 aksharas which equals 72000 naadis in the human body.
Hence Vishnu Sahasranama becomes the greatest healer which energises all the 72000 naadis in our human body.
For more details on benefits do watch the video:
For updates of posts on Telegram join the group : https://t.me/BharateeyaSamskruti
On whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CoAP8prf6DmG3lqu8sg5GS
Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd0vr9MMps7/
Bharatiya Katha Vaibhava – Vol 4 [ Books for children] : Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.in/Bharatiya-Katha-Vaibhava-4-SHREEDARSHAN/dp/9393029547/
Bharatiya Katha Vaibhava – Vol 3 [ Books for children] : Amazon Link:https://www.amazon.in/Bharatiya-Katha-Vaibhava-Shreedarshan-K/dp/9390640946/
Bharatiya Katha Vaibhava – Vol 2 [ Books for children] : Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.in/Bharatiya-Katha-Vaibhava-2-Shreedarshan/dp/9390640199/
Bharatiya Katha Vaibhava – Vol 1 [ Books for children] : Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.in/Bharatiya-Katha-Vaibhava-1-Shreedarshan/dp/9390011663/
[For bulk order of books and for discounts please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: 9739003467]